The wheelchair is fitted with a fully functioning car sound system. The headunit I’ve used is a Pioneer DEH-X5800BT which allows me to stream music from my phone via bluetooth.
As for the speakers it has a set of JL Audio TR400-CX Coaxial speakers. Even though it only has 2 speakers the sound is still loud and crystal clear.
- Continuous Power Handling ( RMS): 35w
- Peak Music Power: 105w
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-50w/ch
- System Efficiency; 84.5dB @ 1w/1m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- System Frequency Response: 71Hz – 22KHz ± 3 dB
- Blutooth Phone Kit & Audio streaming
- Front Aux & USB
- 2 Line Multi Colour Display
- iPhone & Android Control
- 2x RCA Pre-Out
The link below isnt a sponsor for the project, the ads just help pay for the website